Monday, March 6, 2017

SAILING AWAY

I sent this card to our pastor as he is undergoing some medical tests.  I sprayed Dylusions London Blue ink spray through a couple of stencils.  The stamp is a large Stampendous set (the card is 5"x7"), and the sail is pieced from a page of a falling-apart copy of Milton's complete works. Since it was from his essay on church government, it seemed appropriate.

The Stampendous Fran Seiford stamp set (Cling Sailboats) comes with its own stencil and dies to cut out the stamps, but I didn't use them this time as I had this background already made. The "God Bless You" is a Brittania die

I'm thinking of entering it in the Simon Says Monday challenge "Make Your Own Background" featuring Dylusions products.

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful card. The background is so fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete