Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just-Rite class sample

I teach classes at Beautiful Impressions in Westbrook, Connecticut. I’ve waxed so enthusiastically about the new Just-Rite stamps and dies that the owner Terri asked me to make up a class using them.  She put in a big Just-Rite order, so if you’re out our way, come in and stock up.  I could just keep making new samples continuously; the Just-Rite stamps and dies are so classy and interchangeable.



I had half a ream of light blue card stock (left from a large choir project) that I wanted to make use of, so instead of working from design paper up, I worked from card stock down. As a result, I broke my cardinal rule in making samples and used a single sheet of design paper that I had, because it was the only thing that worked for the blue and brown Happy Birthday card.  I finally located five more sheets – in Australia! – and ordered them.  In case they don’t come in time, I think I can make a substitute by using background stamps on the same blue cardstock and maybe highlighting it with a white pen. Crazy woman, there’s a reason for the rules.

Materials used:
EK Fleur de Lis punch
Paper: Fresh Print Déjà Views Blue Raspberry Paisley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment